Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Meeting

So my bestie just posted a post on this here blog about us meeting. Can I just say I agree with her! We had so much fun and I miss her so much! I wub you too ami!

So I have been trying to work on this video for a long time but it just wasn't working! It was so frustrating but I did it! We didn't have the normal meeting that you usually see. We just had fun and as for shopping? Umm...we really didn't do much of that except laugh too much. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this vid and laugh.





~arroz y frijoles~
=)

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun video to watch! You guys obviously had a wonderful time together! I was surprised at Linda's shyness...or was that just in front of the camera? lol Thanks for sharing your time with us too!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete