Translate

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 3 - Fabric Hair Band

Aye, day three already?! What the heck! Time is going by so so fast! K, enough of my babbling...let's get to the headband.  This one kinda gave me a headache.  I made the first one using a white poinsettia with a little red one and I was not happy with it so I TORE AND RIPPED IT APART! Very angrily too.  =)~ The the second time around I used one of my fabric flowers that I had made and voila! A very purdy headband.  I wub it!




What did I use?
headbands (Dollar Tree)
flower (leftover tourquise fabric from my skirt that I made for my table)
tulle and stranded pearls (my mom's stash)
bling (RAK)
feathers (Micheal's)



Oh and don't forget to leave a comment on each of our projects and be a follower of our blog to be entered to win for our giveaways!


I forgot to mention I tried to  use supplies that I already had for all my projects. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~arroz y frijoles~

6 comments:

  1. Love the headband. I'm also trying to use what i have in my stash trying not to buy is very hard. Suzi is this your daughter she looks just like you could be your Twin. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this one is pretty too I will have to try this for my Daughter! Thanks Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GORGEOUS flower, and it makes a very pretty headband! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your daughter loves this headband. The color is so pretty and looks great on her.

    Hugs, Sharon Rivas

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute would it be to gift these in different colors?! Thank you ladies for the inspirations,
    Gabie

    ReplyDelete